Monday, August 1, 2011
WWE "We WILL Protect Our Diva"
The WWE is taking some serious
Sources directly involved with the tell TMZ ... WWE officials have added additional security personnel at recent events -- and plan to keep the extra protection in place as long as the organization feels there is a legitimate threat.
We're told the organization has also taken additional security measures -- but the WWE is being tight-lipped about the security plan in order to make sure the measures are effective.
As TMZ first reported, Maryse filed a request for a permanent restraining order against 61-year-old Lee Silber last week, claiming he's been sending her creepy -- and has sworn to "take [her] to heaven with him."
We're told WWE staff knows about the situation with Silber -- and are on the lookout in case he attempts to attend an event. measures to keep Maryse Ouellet -- one of its most beautiful starlets -- SAFE after she received some DISTURBING emails from an obsessed fan.