Friday, March 11, 2011

LAPD seize 'antique' weapon and bullets from Charlie Sheen's house

"Uh. Winning"


Maybe Charlie Sheen is auditioning for "Law & Order."
The self-described "Messiah of Malibu" yesterday hosted a visit from gun-hunting cops, struck a child-custody deal with his estranged wife, filed a $100 million lawsuit against Warner Brothers and his ex-producer -- not to mention appearing on a mock cooking show.
Detectives descended on his mansion -- followed by a wave of media in trucks, vans and helicopters -- to confiscate his guns.
They seized an "antique" weapon and bullets of a different caliber, according to his lawyer, Mark Gross, who said his client was not detained.
PHOTOS:
An LAPD spokeswoman said: "It came to our attention he does have firearms that are registered in his name, and part of his restraining order states he cannot be in possession of any firearms and ammunition."
But the order was lifted after Mueller and Sheen reached an agreement, according to a joint statement by their lawyers.
"The LAPD were AWESOME. Absolute pros! they can protect and serve this Warlock anytime!!!" the troubled Sheen wrote to his 2.5 million Twitter followers after the cops left.
Police were sent back to the house just before midnight after a "crazed stalker" managed to scale the fences of his mansion in Sherman Oaks, Calif.
Security apprehended the man and notified cops, who returned to the home and took the suspect away in handcuffs, RadarOnline reported.
Adding to the weirdness, Gross claimed someone -- not Mueller -- phoned in a false report to cops that Sheen was a danger to himself.
The TV train wreck had earlier appeared in a bizarre cooking-show parody on the "Funny or Die" Web site, pretending to prepare a meaty meal while wearing a tiger-striped chef hat and an apron bearing the words "Winning Recipes."
"I am living the life of a rock-star Vatican assassin," Sheen said.
He also slapped Warner Bros. and his former boss, Chuck Lorre, with a $100 million suit and bizarrely claimed to be acting on behalf of the "Two and a Half Men" cast and crew.
"Chuck Lorre, one of the richest men in television who is worth hundreds of millions of dollars . . . [took] money away from the dedicated cast and crew of the popular television series 'Two and a Half Men' in order to serve his own ego and self-interest, and make the star of the series the scapegoat for Lorre's own conduct," the lawsuit claims.
Lorre's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, told TMZ.com the suit is a "fantasy 'lottery' payday" for Sheen.
Additional reporting by David K. Li and Chuck Bennett


Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/cooking_up_trouble_mn2RPUqhUu7STMdLGcGSEN#ixzz1GKrJEKT3